Friday, June 26, 2009

Dear Baby,

Soon we will know if you will be a girl or a boy. I would like to thank you for not making me so sick these days now that I have figured out how to keep you a little happier. I would also like to thank you for not making me so tired, but today's nap nice and a needed break. Now let's get on with this whole dizziness thing. We can stop that one any day now. Mommy doesn't like feeling like I am going to faint.

We are looking forward to meeting you. Daddy wants to remind you, you need to come in 2009 so the most you can be is one week late. You will understand Daddy in time. He's a great guy and we like to keep him happy. He does a lot for us.

xoxo
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Reminds me of our conversations with Makenna while she was in utero. She was due on 1/4/04 so we begged her to arrive in 2003! She arrived on 1/11/04. We love her anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis