Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Reasons I love my job

As most of you know I own a preschool entertainment company. I love my job. Not the just because I am my own boss, not just because I make my own hours - honestly if I worked a 'real job' I would work less hours, not just because I can work in my pajamas if I wanted to.

I love my job because what other job can you come with a fantastic idea, implement it and know that it will bring the exact results you are anticipating without having to run it past anyone to make sure it is okay that you do it?

How many of you are are at 2 in the afternoon painting river rocks and egg cartons? Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis