Thursday, November 25, 2010

Month of Thanks #25

So it's the day.... the day that people sit and remember what they are thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am very thankful for so many things in my life.  Today I am thankful for K-mart they are open today.  I needed to purchase an umbrella because ours blew away last night.  While I was at K-mart I finally fount a baby's first Thanksgiving bib.  I am thankful for planning.  The stores are crazy (just looking at the parking lots).  I planned what I needed when I did my weeks grocery shop last weekend.

Now for a little more than just random thanks.
Husband- I am thankful for you, my husband.  You are my friend, my lover, the father of our beautiful little girl.  You can make me laugh when all I want to do is cry.  Yes, we have our ups and downs (lately it seems like more downs) I am thankful that we are are both willing to grow.  I am glad we chose each other.  Thank you for the last 10 years (yes, it's been that long!) I am looking forward to then next 10 minutes, days, weeks, months and years all spent with you.

Kaits- Oh I am so thankful that God gave us you.  You are a true gift from God.  You are a funny little lady, your personality is already shining through.  You are adorable, funny, smart, stubborn, cute, happy, and all around a good girl.  You will definitely test our patience, but I am thankful that I am your mommy.

Kirby- Our fourth Hickman.  You are a cuddly, skinny dog.  You are truly a sweet dog and I am thankful that you joined our family.

As the month concludes I will be talking about why I am thankful for each member of my immediate family. Tomorrow my brother and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis