Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time Out Thursday

I am taking a time out today.  I am only going to hop at one place.  I am going to accomplish most of my To Do List today.  - And if you stop by tomorrow to read my Friday confessions you will find out that this blog hop was on my To Do List.

Type A Thursday

Here is a funny for you.


Quiz: Who was the 1st settler in the American West? Give up?








The Sun! Get it? Oh, that was a brilliant joke! Ha - I am on a roll!


Brought to you via Seasame Street's Twitter Feed
Yep, I am a Mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Following you from the blog hop 8)
    http://noraslovinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter calls Bert - Bzzzz! So funny!

    Thanks so much for joining in Type A Thursday and posting our button! I hope to see you again next week!
    www.texastypeamom.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis