Monday, March 14, 2011

The Mom Pledge

I have mentioned on a previous post how much I dislike reading blogs where wives are bashing there husbands.  I feel that disrespecting your husband, the man you choose to spend your life with on your blog is more disrespectful than doing it to his face.  Women who have no idea who your husband is will now draw an opinion of your husband that might not be accurate.  I completely understand that your blog is your space to write what you wish.  That is your right as a blogger.

When I realized that moms are doing this to other moms it makes me wonder - what are you teaching your children?  Are you teaching them bullying is okay?  Yes, I might be drawing conclusions off of your blog, but I am drawing those conclusions off of your words.  I am not claiming to be perfect or better than anyone else, but I do try to not bash people on my blog.  I don't bash them on my blog, because I try really hard in my life to not bash people in general.  I would rather uplift people than tear them down.  Tearing people down makes me feel sad.  Uplifting people makes me feel happy.  I would rather be happy.

When I read about the Mom Pledge I thought I would share it with you.

BWS tips button

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for helping spread the word about The Mom Pledge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very nice to meet you. I am a new visitor and follower via I love my online friends. I so agree with you and one day if you have a chance go to my websight and find an old post on bullying.
    I really hope your week gets better:)

    http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog...I love this pledge
    BTW- I am following you from the all Week Blog Hop - from http://adventuresofmyfamilyof8.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html would love for you to check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog, and I wanted to just tell you that I love this post. I love the idea behind this pledge, and I am so glad that you posted this! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis