So What Would Jenn Do? posted this. I saw it, saw that it's fun and I decided to join in.
Copied from the blog, Brush Up on Your Reading:
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
So -- without further adieu:
Ten things I love about spontaneous adventures:
- You don't have a plan. (Like this past Friday - post coming this week)
- You may get lost.
- You will have fun.
- You will create memories.
- You get to escape the day to day.
- You might get to make someone's day.
- You might make new friends.
- You might find something new.
- You might realize you love something you didn't know you would.
- You might have to make 2 pit stops on a 90 minute drive!