Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas is in the Air






This is my all time favorite time of the year.  Even with the added stress of having Hickman #4 I still love it.  People seem to be a little nicer to each other.  Families want to be together more.  Santa is everywhere and when seen there is a super excited almost 2 year old!

Are we terrible parents for taking this picture and posting it for the world to see?

Back story:  Hickman #5 (the dog) is a weird mutt.  He likes to be under covers.  He likes to wear warm clothes.  Now, he is a short hair nervous dog and does not have an ounce of fat on his body, so I get that he wants to be warm.  My family - mainly my sister and I - used to dress him up all the time because it was insane to us that this 45-50 pound dog liked to wear clothes.  My dad found a Santa outfit for him one year for $5.  This was in his toy basket and found.

She got so, so excited she wanted to wear it.  "Tanta Coat, Tanta Coat!" So we put it on her.  We were surprised it fit her.  But the picture is just too cute to not share.

Other Articles you might like:

The Gift Card Insult - One woman's view on gift cards. 
Make your Own Christmas Planner - It really will help things run smoother
Pregnant at Christmas? - Holiday without a hitch, our story.
How to Plan an Advent Calendar - Tips to create an advent calendar without 24 gifts.
40 Family Advent Activities - Plenty of ideas to fill your advent calendar with.
Blending of Christmas Traditions - How 2 hearts became 1 Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Awwww thanks for sharing. I didn't see anything "wrong" about the photo. TOO CUTE. And funny, I've never seen a big dog with clothes on! I wanna see a picture of that too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis