Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I pinned these {and made them}

In the craziness that has been life since Easter I realized I have forgotten to post about one of the fun Pintrest inspirations I made recently.

I am not sure if this is the one I read the first time, but I think it is. 
We decided last minute (okay actually a little ahead of time for this family, the Sunday before) to get together on Easter.  I wanted to do brunch, but no one else would even think about getting together before 2pm.  Anyway I am getting off track.  I didn't want to be responsible for the full blow out meal, so I came up with some different things.  While looking for inspiration I found these.  And I had nothing that you needed to make them.


SO ...


I went to work on making these beauties while improvising.


I took beans and made aluminum foil carrots seeing that I didn't have the molds.



I cut strips of regular crescent rolls (I didn't have crescent baking sheets) and wrapped the strips around the carrot (be sure to give everything a good spray of pan spray).  


And ...
 I didn't take a picture of the final product?!?
That does not surprise me thinking back on Easter.


Well, I made egg salad and ham salad to put in them.  They by no means looked as cute as the Pintrest ones, but I will make them again next year for our family Easter Lunch.  I might try them closer to the instructions next time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis