Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pin-spiration Mother's Day Bouquet

Pin-spiration are posts resulting from Pintrest finds. (Might be self-explanatory, but I just wanted to make that clear.)
Aly and Ash's Mother's Day Bouquet
I don't even remember what I was searching for on Pintrest when the gem above was found.  So, because this is just me, I click on the picture go to the site to make sure the pin/tutorial/directions and what not are actually something I can use.  Then I pin from the site.  That is just me, but I would hate to pin something and then go to use the information and it be gone.

Anyway, I love, love, love this and have to send a Mother's Day gift - not sure how I am going to actually get it to send, but that will be another post for another time I am sure.  I thought this would be a great gift for my mom because they will be moving soon and who doesn't love some new kitchen gear?


I did not take any pictures of the step 1, step 2 - mostly because I was trying to get this done without little hands wanting to help.  Besides, Aly and Ash do a great job of that for you.

Now how to ship this "Birthday Cake".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis