1. I am not very good about keeping us on a great schedule.
2. When it comes to something other than art - attention span is about 10-15 minutes.
3. Circle time is not a great starter for us.
4. Storytime after lunch is a great transition into nap.
5. Favorite things will be asked for again and again. (Even weeks later.)
6. After naptime preschool should include some sort of art, or let quiet time playtime be play dough time. - After nap preschool might be eliminated all together due to wake up time.
7. Kaitlyn enjoys "playing school". Therefore, I need to be more consistent.
8. When the TV is on less there is less stress in the house. It should stay off after nap until "Quiet Time."
9. I need set up time for a better transition into preschool time.
10. It is better to have more to do than not enough to do.
Things I am thinking about adding.
1. File Folder Games.
2. Coloring Pages.
3. Practice writing pages.
4. Time with God. - Bible Teachings and journaling.
I am linked up at: