Monday, June 11, 2012

You!

Does God get song lyrics stuck in your head?  My answer, ALL THE TIME! I believe that this is God trying to teach me something or tell me something.  Well I currently have ...




stuck plastered in my mind.  I have listened to it probably 10 times already this morning so sorry if my Spotify shows up on your FB 10,000 times.

It helps Alex fall asleep if I sing to him.  Since this song is stuck in my mind that is the song I am singing to him.  Kaitlyn was in the room and I am singing and I hear ... "you" after I say "you".

Then this morning (yes it is still stuck) I am singing it while making breakfast and she is repeating the ending lyric of most of the lines.  I guess I am doing something right.  :)

Where you go I will go (go)
Where you stay I will stay (stay)
When you move I'll move (move)
I will follow (you!)

I turned it on and when it was over, "Mommy song again."  

3 comments:

  1. I love this song. We sang it at church not long ago. One of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wolf Prince loves it when I sing to him. His favorites are "If You're Happy and You Know It" and "I'm Handsome and I Know It" (my own version of "I'm Sexy and I Know It"). I usually sing "You Are My Sunshine" when he's crabby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh when mine is acting up I sing "This is the Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli. More of a reminder for myself that God is doing something - even if I am about to lose it. Puts me in a much better place to be Mommy.

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis