Thursday, August 9, 2012

{Teach Me Thursday} September Plan

Now that Little Mister is getting closer to 1 year old and we have decided to live more intentionally {hit home later and read some of that stuff, it's good!} I am going to be more serious about preschool time and more deliberate with how I am spending my time and where I am putting forth my efforts.  This means we are going to enforce our schedule and I am going to start using the alarm on my phone to remind me of things and all that sort of fun stuff.  Oh, and science kits are going to be available sometime next year!

So, I have September's plan in place!

Here's your hint
See our plan HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis