Monday, May 27, 2013

Make It Happen Monday week 22

Let's be honest.  I haven't been all that consistent with Make It Happen Monday.  Things have been really up in there air, flying by the seat of our pants this month.  There were weeks where I said, okay, I am getting this, this and this done.  Just to wake up and Hubs say, hey, I want you to come with me today.  And we would be gone for 6 hours.  

Life changes again and Hubs has a job out of the house 8-5, Monday through Friday.  Now we are trying to figure out the schedule again. We have a week of him being gone under our belt, now it is time to get back in the swing of things.  Life must return to normal.  I must live as if I am not living here.  I must live as if we are living on our own.  If we live like we are on our own we will not need to make tons of adjustments again when we are on our own.  

So what does that mean for Make It Happen Monday?  


It's time to Make It Happen!  

Faith:
  • Pray for balance and revelation about where I have time to adjust things.  {Quiet Time has been hijacked by a 18 month old who hears us getting up and then wants to get up too!}
  • "Never Cease Praying"
  • Do our best to stay on the map this week and be willing to be guided and be willing to do what is needed.
Wife:
  • Put a note in Hubs lunch twice this week.
  • Develop expectations for working our marketing jobs {He's an acts of service guy}
  • Real Reasons on Facebook at least twice (days other than lunch)
Mama:
  • Pray for revelation on what they are missing.  Too many tantrums from both of them lately.
  • Make adjustments to our summer schedule so we can go spend 2 weeks with Grandma and Grandpa
  • 3 walks this week {this is more for Hickman #5, but the kids really love it too.  Could it be that we end up at the park most of the time?}
  • Make sandbox.
Domestic Diva
  • Clean the bathroom
  • Take out the trash
  • Clean family room (I dusted most of it last week).
Sara
  • Get a schedule that works for me getting work done.  I am tired of living like this.  It's time to Make It Happen.  House by November 1 here we come.
  • For every pop I choose to drink I must drink 2 "bottles" of water.
  • Evaluate where we are at the big goals that we wanted to accomplish and make adjustments.
Friend
  • Pray for friends - as they come to mind.  
  • Send them a message, or write it down they came to mind and email them when I get a chance that day.
Career:
  • Get all contacts into the spreadsheet
  • Call in to Sales Call on Tuesday Morning
  • Finalize the plan that I started over the weekend to get most done and hit goals.
  • Assign deadlines to ongoing tasks.
  • Schedule written posts
  • Determine what is going where for the writing
  • Put the word out there for guest bloggers in July.
  • Market articles and posts daily.
  • Link up with at least 3 blog hops and link parties.
Wow this seems like a long list this week.  I am up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis