Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WAH Wednesday: Pre Planning for the Holidays


One of my hats is that I am a party planner.  You can check all that out over at Sweets and Soirees by Sara.  Today’s WAH Wednesday post is about planning.  This is more than just the party planning part of the holiday season.  This is making sure there is a plan to ENJOY the moments rather than be stressed the whole time.

Can planning really help you ENJOY more?  I have to say yes.  I have to start planning in July.  I know, you think I am crazy.  However, I have to start early.  From September to December 31st we have, 10 birthdays, 2 anniversaries, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve.  Not to mention any other parties that might be thrown.  I also like to have at least one sort of crafty type gift for most family members for Christmas, so early planning is necessary.

Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis