Friday, July 18, 2014

Teach Me Thursday: Back to School with Teachers Pay Teachers

We have had such a busy week I am behind on blogging and sharing our preschool time with you. We didn't get to much this week.  We did some bug activities that did not go over well and some apple things.  I will try to share those next week.

I wanted to touch base on "Back to School" time and bring your attention to some of the items in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  That are great for this exciting time of the year.

We will be touching on this one next week, but many people use apples as a theme in the beginning of the year.  $10 value for $7.50.  That is like getting the File Folder Games for FREE!

With this one you really want to click on PREVIEW to see what you are all getting.  It is a full year calendar for pocket calendars.  Bonus cards for birthdays and holidays.


Here are a sample of the images used in the calendar and clip art available if you would like to make your own items. 

Fun Craftivity to help recognize the letters of their name. As they get older they can even write the letters themselves.

Possibly my favorite thing to do at the start of the school year.  I can't wait to do it with my two!  9 pages with great skills!  When you purchase the book you will also get a description on how 2 teachers used the book and how it was different for their different age levels.

One of my best sellers.  The pre-write pages can be used in a variety of ways.  16 different cards in all.

Do you have a Teachers Pay Teachers store?  Leave your link in the comments!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis