Tuesday, July 22, 2014

{Tell Me About it Tuesday} Mama, You Can Do It!

Recently I read a blog post about how us mom's need to put on our swimsuits (I am so sorry I can't find it now) and get in the water with our kids.  How we just need to suck it up and do it.  Now, I have never been one to love how I look in a swimsuit, even when I was a size 10.  Well, I was uploading pictures from Keith's phone and I found these from last year and our 6 weeks in Wisconsin.  This quite possibly could be the worst I have ever looked in a swimsuit.  

I am not going to lie, I wish that we could do that every summer.  The reasons we were there stunk and the reason we had to stay weren't the best either.  It was hard to come home and get back in the swing of life.  

Auntie braved the lake water.  Auntie and I split kids.  It was nice to be able to one on one with the kids.  It made things much safer in my mind.  Little Mr is 18 months in these pictures.  Little Miss is 3.  

This was little Mr.'s first real trip to a beach.  When you live in Wisconsin lake beaches are what you get.  An ocean beach is much to far.  Lake beaches ... that's another story.  They are abundant.  

The only time she would actually look at the camera.  Oh and this suit still kinda fits her.  It's official her brother is going to out weigh her by the time she is 5.  
Quite possibly my favorite picture. 

Although I had hoped to get them to Atlanta or back up to Wisconsin this summer looking like it's not going to be in the cards.  We will be taking a long weekend for Labor Day to recharge our batteries in the mountains.

I am so looking forward to a weekend with just my loves.

Maybe we can hit a day trip to a local lake with a beach this weekend.  They are not as abundant in this part of Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis