Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Link Up - Highlights

I am so blessed to have so many amazing Teacher-Authors link up their great products.  I am sure they will keep coming between now and Christmas.

This one really caught my eye because I was thinking about doing something like this in that week after Christmas to focus on what we are thankful for over the this year.

Head over to Eugenia's Learning Tools to get yours.
Hands-on learning is my favorite!  I love how engaging it is.  Check out what is going on over at A Neighborhood Kindergarten.

Addition while making gingerbread cookies.  
I also love how this Teacher-Author is using free apps to make them educational.  Check out Erintegration.


Check out all the other great resources below.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out and for the opportunity to link up! SO appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE that you have Proverbs 4:23 on your blog! One of my favorite verses!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis