Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas A to Z: A is for Advent

Welcome to Christmas A to Z.  The Hickman Five loves Christmas.  We love all things about Christmas.  Do you LOVE Christmas?  Link up your Christmas posts below.


A is for Advent.

I was making an advent calendar a few years back.  When I finally got it all done I didn't love it.  I as looking for ideas I had come across this idea of a book advent calendar.

You wrap 24 books and unwrap one each night.  Some of our books are really short, others are longer so I also have a collection of books to read when the book is too short.


Seeing that we are spending the first part of December in Wisconsin I brought enough books with us.  Our first book was "5 Little Reindeer".  I am looking forward to when we get to "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "Muddy Paws First Christmas".

When we get home we have our Santa blanket and Christmas Bear that we cuddle with while we read our stories.

Tomorrow -- B is for Baking

Link up your Christmas Posts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis