Tuesday, September 29, 2015

What's New Wednesday #3

This is not something that is new I am exhausted.



We have been short staffed we were short staffed before we had 2 people quit. So things have been a little crazy at work. We have moved and we are getting settled in our apartment. My Jamberry business has been super busy with the launch of a new catalog. To be honest the thing that seems to be taking the biggest setback is actually my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I am so thankful that the sales keep coming in without much (any) new things posted in a while.

I do have quite a few things about ready to post. I have updates for the All About Me bundle about ready. I have gears and robot updates loaded to the bundle, but not the single products. I am updating my apples products and about to add to my pumpkin product lines. So there is a lot coming down the pike. I am excited to get them up and ready for you all.


Pretty excited that Halloween products are already starting to sell too!  What do you have going on? Link up your newest item below. You can link up one paid product and one free product. I love it when people also link up their newest blog post. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting this link up!

    Laura
    www.discoveringhiddenpotential.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis