Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kaitlyn's Korner

Sometimes the lessons you learn come from the smallest of places.

This morning I sat down to feed Kaitlyn her morning bottle. I sat down at the computer. Pulled everything up and started feeding her. Then I felt this little hand on my cheek.

That little hand was telling me, "Mommy, it's my time right now." "Mommy, I am only 5 months old for 30 days. Do you really want to be working right now?" "Mommy you can't work all day and all night. There are times that you need to just be." "Mommy, stop, breathe, count your blessings."

Now I am not sure if Kaitlyn knew what she was doing. One thing is certain, God used my daughter this morning to remind me of what is truly important. He can use anything He needs. This morning it was her precious little hands.

Thank you baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis