Sunday, May 30, 2010

Traveling with an Infant

Here is a great checklist if you are going to be traveling with an infant.

Checklist

This is a great article for things to keep in mind when road tripping with your baby.

Car Travel with an Infant


Tips from this article I actually used. I made sure that I had pacifiers in reach at all times. I could reach back and give them to Kaitlyn when she needed one. They mention plan on stopping 3 times more than you would if it was just yourself. I did my best to plan my stops around Kaitlyn's schedule. However, we did stop 3 times that would not have been stops if I were alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis