Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Idea Train

After a pretty rough day yesterday I have come to a conclusion. Sometimes you just can't figure it all out. Things happen in life. When you are a business owner, you need to learn to roll with the punches.

Today, I was speaking with one of my clients about upcoming changes. She was very excited. Which lead to my brain being active, more active than usual. On the drive to Kettering, Ohio today (an hour from the office/home) a lot of thinking was going on. Thankfully all the thoughts stayed until I could write them down. I was almost going to call Keith and ask him to email me ideas as I told him them over the phone. However, my battery was already on red, so this was not a good idea. I just prayed they would stay and they did.

After bouncing the ideas off Keith I am going to say, I am excited about where things can go. I developed ideas to add and edit two existing classes, Earth and Kitchen. We are going to be adding seven new classes! All with ideas already, not just the themes.

My perspective adjustment came today. It just took a decent night of sleep.

Tonight I will go to bed pleased with the work of the day. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis