Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day Fun

This year at our Father's Day cookout my husband's cousin Renee was coming with her two children. This meant that we were going to have 3 active little kids at my in-laws house, with no toys. Seeing that my business is all about entertaining children I figured I would step in. I provided a rainbow of festivities. Sure I had the typical crayons, markers, and paper. Thinking that this would not be that great of a hit, I brought in heavier artillery.

Slime - Floam - Bubbles



I thought they were going to be a big hit.








Boy was I right. Slime and Floam lead to HOURS of enjoyment for the children. (Let's be honest, and the adults.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis