Monday, August 2, 2010

God's Plan Through Twitter

God spoke to me today through Twitter.

Someone I follow had a link to Waiting for Superman. I went there and watched. It's a trailer for a film coming soon that is just amazing. Not in a good way either.

God spoke to me. I truly felt Him impressing this upon my heart. I am to give my business away. I own a science business. I need to get up and do something. Our country is so far behind when it comes to math and science. He gave me the plan, the tools, and even the resources of where to find where I still need help.

I was so moved I had to stop what I was doing and write it all down. The objective, the strategies, and the tatics. I felt my whole PR training coming back to me.

Today was one of those days where you can see why God put you in certain places at certain times. I had been praying for clarity and action. I now have both. Answered prayers. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis