Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love Letter to My Husband

Dear Loving, Caring and Amazing Husband.

Thank you for working your tail off over the last several months to meet your sales quotas. As your wife I know that you are under tremendous stress to provide for your family. I would like you to know that we appreciate everything that you do for us.

Specifically, I would like to thank you for providing us with the ability to stay at home and wash our clothes.



Not only have you provided the mother of your daughter one of the most useful tools of the mommyhood trade, you have provided your wife with stress free laundry services. Thank you so much for working so hard to give us everything that we need.

This weekend I needed to relax and recharge. You provided that for us. You came up with the idea to go hang out with our brother, 'sister' and nephew. We hung out there, went swimming and ordered pizza. It was amazing and SO relaxing! We ran some errands and did laundry. Not only did you provide us with ability to wash our clothes you even helped with it.



Thank you for providing a weekend that resulted in feeling like I was on a week long vacation on the beach. Now I don't have the tan to go with it, but I feel so relaxed and recharged.

Thank you husband. Thank you for everything you do.

You Rock!

I love you. I respect you.

With love forever and always,
Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis