Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life as a Mommy/Entrepreneur

Being a wife and mother is a full time job in itself.  Add entrepreneur to the mix and you have three full time jobs!  Here in the beginning all with basically no salary.

This post is not to whine or complain about the life I have chosen.  In fact I am thankful for everything I have and everything that is coming our way.  This post is more an insight into how crazy my days can be.

Today started at 6:15am, not necessarily out of the norm.  A typical time for when I have to keep the car.  Get ready to face the day.  Today I chose to do a blog post for the business before we left, I sat us behind by about 10 minutes.  I am thankful that I did.  God is always working in our lives.  There was a pretty serious accident this morning on the way to Keith's office.  Had we left on time we may have been part of it.  The business blog post is a great post by the way.  Go ahead and check it out. 

We drop Keith off 15 minutes late, and I head off with Kaitlyn to her 9 month well visit.  She is doing great! 

We get home to two very happy dogs.  I have to let them out, and seeing that Kaitlyn is getting into everything I had to take her with me.

Feed Kaitlyn and put her down for a nap which she is none to happy to take.  Listen to a screaming baby for 35 minutes while I am putting laundry away in our bedroom. (No, it didn't take me 35 minutes to put the laundry away in case you were wondering.)

I come downstairs to get some work done.  Log into the email and find a few that I need to take care of, I do and the it hits me.  I know I am trying to do all these different things, but I really just don't know where to start.  I start the priority list and hear it.  The sound that means you will not be working right now.  Kaitlyn is up.

I love my life.  I love being Mommy.  I wish I had 3 of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis