Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Month of Blessings

Today brings a "Month of Thanks" to an end.  Now don't get me wrong I do think about things that I am thankful for on a daily basis.  I try hard to not take things for granted.  Today I am going to look back at everything I was thankful enough for to mention here for you all my readers.

  1. Husband
  2. Working at Home
  3. Indoor Bathrooms
  4. sleep
  5. DVR
  6. laughter
  7. Family
  8. Sweek Jestures
  9. strangers who take a stand
  10. passing time
  11. spontaneous decisions
  12. sales
  13. listening
  14. followers
  15. memories
  16. help from husband
  17. organization
  18. creative mind
  19. public speakers
  20. reassurance
  21. faith
  22. camera
  23. happiness
  24. Then there was the day of the list
    Diet Pepsi
    Oven
    ability to read
    patience
    being a wife
    having a husband
    being a mom
    staying home
    finding exactly what I was hopping for
    Disney movies
    electriciy
  25. Another list
    Kmart
    planning
    Keith
    Kaits
    Kirby
  26. Brother
    Sister
  27. Dad
    Mom
  28. FIL
    MIL
  29. BIL
    SIL
    NC
  30. Having the willpower to stick at things that I put my mind to. 

    This little task was more than just outwardly expressing what I am thankful for.  This was more of  -- here is a goal that you set for yourself.  About 2 weeks in you are going to get bored with it.  Life will set in, are you going to give up or are you going to make sure you do something with it every day.  I did it.  I kept to it everyday.  Life came up.  I stayed up late just to do it.  But I did it.  I stuck to it.  I am not sure there are many thing in my life that I do that with lately. 

    Near the end it seemed a little like a cop-out when I was only going to discuss family members, but they are people in my life that I am very thankful for. 

    When I am having a hard time sticking to things I just have to remember one day at a time.  One day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis