a husband who does want me to be happy and listens to me even when I might not make sense.
Husband went into work late today because I needed someone to be with Kaits while I had an event. This was very nice because ...
- He has a very large goal to hit for his sales this month, and it is a short month.
- The event was right here in our town and I did not have to get up 3 hours before hand to get Kaits up and get her to the sitter (which is a 45 minute drive in the mornings).
- When I forgot something he got it for me and ran it out to the car.
- I came home to an empty dishwasher, and fed and napping child.
- After work he put all the chairs away from our family room from the party over the weekend.
- Suggested that I go to the gym to get some me time. (I declined the offer and slipped into my favorite shirt and yoga pants - stress level dropped 5 degrees instantly.)
- He realized Mommy is needing a break and put Kaits to bed.
Thank you God for a wonderful man in my life. Even when I don't realize all the little things that he does for me. He listens and wants me to be happy and that is huge.