Monday, November 22, 2010

Month of Thanks #22

Today is a rough one to be thankful.  SOOO many things are going wrong today.  SOOO many things are causing stress.  The stress of the holidays are starting to get to me.

I am trying really hard to not repeat things throughout this month of thanks.

Today I am thankful for my camera.   I have a nice camera that was a gift from my husband for my 30th birthday.  Today it was used to capture Kaitlyn being Kaitlyn and I was able to share it with my family thanks to You Tube.




So although I am most thankful the day is over (which cannot be used since it was already used.)

Praying tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis