Saturday, November 27, 2010

Month of Thanks #27

Today - I am thankful for my parents. 

Dad - thank you for always being there to answer my crazy questions when it comes to cooking.  I am thankful that you have taught me to doctor recipes to make them your own.  You are always there for a laugh and a listening ear.  I am thankful both you and mom are facebook savvy it is a great way for all of us to keep in touch.  I think one of the things I am most thankful for is that no matter how hard things got, you and mom always stuck it out.  Showed us a great example of what a marriage should be like.

Mom - thank you for always being there for everything.  You are there to talk when we need to vent or there with advise when we need it.  I am thankful that you are cell phone savvy - especially the texting.  Thank you for everything you have done for me over the years. 

I am very thankful that you both are my parents.  I am thankful that you are loving grandparents who listen and respect any boundaries we set.  You both are great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis