I am not really sure who the thanks should go to for this, but here it goes - pun not intended.
Today's note of thanks is actually two thanks in one. First of all I am thankful that I do not have to use this.
Yes my friends, that is an outhouse. A toilet that is not in your house. You have to leave your warm, cozy house to go do your business. To think if you had to get up in the middle of the night to go. Get all dressed (it's in the 20's at night lately around here) bundle up, and head out of doors. By the time you got out there it had frozen up inside of you!
Now I know a few people who for certain duties should be required to still use the lovely outhouse, however I digress.
I am thankful that I have not only 1 indoor toilet, but 3. Yes, for 2 people that use the toilet, we have 3. What can I say God gives in abundance. Now, you may be asking yourself where on earth did this come from. So here is the back-story. Today I have been really busy. Working, running around after Kaitlyn, and finishing up the laundry started yesterday. Well it all of a sudden hit me. You know that moment I am talking about. That moment where if you don't get in there you will be cleaning up a puddle. Right then and there I said to myself I am so thankful that I have 1. 3 to choose from and 2. don't have to go outside to do it. (It's a cold day here.)
So there it is today I am thankful I get to "go" inside.
I am going to look forward to the ads adsense picks after reading this one.
So here are some random Amazon Postings for you - searched toilet
1. You can fix your toilet.
2. You can buy a toilet, on Amazon - That is going to lead to a text to my mom - full time RVer who is work-camping at one of Amazon's fulfillment centers. (wow there are several to choose from!)
3. Recycled Toilet Paper. (Okay I am leaving that one alone)
- I do find it interesting you can buy toilet paper on Amazon.
4. Time for the seat. Can't forget that part.
5. The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur: A purchase everyone must have in their bathrooms!
Enjoy your day... Don't take life so seriously!