Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Challenge Day 12

What I believe. 

I am a Christian.  I believe that Jesus was sent to this Earth and walked among us to die on the cross for my sins.  I believe that Jesus is my Lord and Savior.  God has a plan for my life, and I pray that I walk in His plan daily.  I believe that I am human and I will sin.  I will stray from God's plan for my life, but I also believe that He will never leave me. 

I strive to be the best person I can be daily.  Sure I fail, but I just try harder the next day.  I accept myself for who I am and who I am becoming in this life.  If you are not growing and changing you are dying.  I would rather be growing and becoming better daily than going backwards. 

I believe that the best way to get along with others is to accept them the way they are.  I believe that being kind and wishing people well is the best way to treat strangers.  Kindness is contagious. 

Have a Super Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Harvest For Tomorrow. You have such a cute blog! I am your newest follower!

    Amy from http://www.harvestfortomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis