Saturday, December 11, 2010

December's Challenge - 11

Favorite TV Shows

Most recent that is no longer on air, but I miss dearly and will catch on the TV Guide Channel from time to time.  Oh what a great Christmas gift these would make.






























My favorite that is on TV right now.






























My can't miss reality TV ...

















My favorite thing to watch reruns of ....

















The new show that I am enjoying. S*** My Dad Says

Wow, this makes it seem like all I do is watch TV.  I assure you that even though these are my favorites, I don't watch all that much TV.    Besides, can I ever really get at it between the movies, sports and PBS Sprout.  :)

Happy Weekend Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis