Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Challenge Day 15

Bible Verse

As a Christian this one is hard for me.  Embarrassingly enough it is not because I have so many too choose from it's hard to narrow it down to one.  It's because I have a really hard time knowing where scripture comes from.  And I am not spending enough time in the Word.  This is something I am choosing to do more of this year.  I want to read the Bible cover to cover, and not check mark I read the Bible today, but okay I read the Bible and this is how it will change me for the better today.

Anyway.  Bible Verse ... I looked it up to make sure I have it right.  I thought it was in Philippians ... and I was correct, yeah me!

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength." -- Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis