Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No, I don't always have it together!


 The above picture is how I like my desk to look.  The below picture is what I did to make it look that way.  My mother-in-law should see this.  How is that for organization!  Haha.  (Oh, you can't tell I threw it all into a rubbermaid tub.)


Now I did sort through some of the stuff.  The important stuff on the top.  When I got down to the stuff that was already in the tub well that is staying there for another few days.  Mainly because most of it needs to go to the craft room.  But all the stuff you can see I did get put away.  While I was sending off faxes.  Good multi-tasking.

More importantly, I am done with my "daily" work tasks I assigned myself today and I can move on to mommy/wife tasks.  Oh and husband won't complain that I didn't come to be until 1am.  (He has been mentioning it when I stay up too late lately, probably should curb the late nights some.)

And yikes the corner is getting bad again.  It's the pile of things that need to get sorted and put away that little fingers keep getting into.  Maybe this is why my father-in-law says I should have an office where you can close off the doors.

Then there is the family room.  (The office and family room are attached) This is what I clean up everyday.  Today, during naptime since we will be gone most of the evening.  


The above picture is PB's favorite area.  It is now right in front of the couch, but it is a comforter folded up on the floor with pillows.  She rolls all over it, flops down on the pillows, looks at her books, lays there with her doggies and today I see we were driving in the "library" and playing with the "BA!"  The nice thing is that I have cleaning up after her down to a science.  It takes me all of 5 minutes these days.  I am thankful for that. 

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could get organized... id feel a little sane if I could I think... just never really seems to happen :-( oh well. one day maybe!?

    Im a new follower and I grabbed your button!!
    www.overthinkingmama.com :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis