Monday, February 7, 2011

I "Heart" the New Look

Without any adieu I give to you www.touchofhomelearning.com!

You need to go there now and see how amazing the site looks.  Yes, I am tooting my own horn.  Once and awhile it's okay to do that.  It looks great!  Plus, I am really proud of myself that I figured it all out on my own.





I figured out how to forward my domain name.  I figured out how to mask it so that when you click on things it will still say Touch of Home Learning as the URL.  I figured out how to make the header the right size.  I also figured out how to password protect the e-book area.  Surprisingly it didn't take that long.  I decided I was going to figure it out while Keith and I were walking at the gym on Saturday.  I launched it this morning.

Now granted I had a website already so it was more merging everything together than creating new, but still it's pretty amazing.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis