Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog Hops

No fancy title today.  I apologize. Not feeling super creative this morning, my cocoa puffs must have not kicked in yet. Yes, a breakfast any 5 year old would be proud of!

If you are new here from one of the hops. Welcome! Please look around you will find all the fun family shenanigans that happen as a Hickman.  Are you a mom/dad/family member/teacher of a preschooler?  Then don't forget to head on over to Touch of Home Learning you will find all sorts of great activities for preschoolers, early grades, and even the young toddlers.  Today is Wednesday, so it is Wordy Wednesday and today's activity will have to do with Language Development Skills.  Today even includes a FREE PRINTABLE!  Do you like to do reviews and giveaways?  Check out the media tab to see what reviews we currently have available.

Before PB gets up - I am going to link up!

So where am I off to today?
Photobucket

Just Married with Coupons

(if you are new to Just Married with Coupons - I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! this site, I find some great coupons here using their coupon database. No, they are not giving me anything to say this - I just love the site!)

3 comments:

  1. I found you through Wednesday blog hopping! You have a lovely blog here.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello darling! Following you from the Welcome Wednesday bloghop... you can visit me at random-utterances.com. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following, I am now following you back :)
    Having Fun Blogging
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
    havingfunblogging@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis