Here is my TOP TEN. Ten Things that I will be obedient with this week.
- I will respect my husband by looking attractive for him. This means that I will have my hair done and make up on by 4pm in the afternoon. I will also be dressed in more than at home mom clothes. Even if I can justify my yoga pants by saying I am going to the gym after dinner! How is this being obedient to God? God wants me to fulfill my husband's needs for respect and an attractive spouse.
- I will send out 10 faxes Tuesday through Friday for marketing the business that I truly see as a gift straight from Him. (I should really blog about the beginnings of Touch of Home Learning sometime.) I will send out 5 more on Tuesday and Wednesday since I did not send out any on Monday. (This is already done for the day as I type this.)
- I am working on building the traffic to the blogs. At some point I would like these to create income. I will follow 10 new blogs everyday.
- Touch of Home Learning e-Books are another gift from God - given to us through a very unlikely source. Another blog post at some point. Anyway, these are great resources that people need to know about. I will contact 2 people per day about reviewing the book. (If you are reading this and would like to review it - comment with your email address and we can chat.)
- The blogs now look great. Especially the Touch of Home Learning Blog. I will determine this month's theme and have a new activity posted everyday.
- I will determine what Activity Kits stay, which go and which will be added. We will be including a Christian based activity kit each month.
- I will work on my personal goal of losing weight by making sure I drink 1/2 gallon of water today and get to the gym (weather permitting). If weather does not cooperate I will be working out with exercise on demand in the great room after Kaitlyn goes to bed.
- I will pass all worries and doubts to God. I can't do anything with them and all they do is paralyze me from being obedient.
- I will maintain the areas that I cleaned the house last week. I will continue to get the house clean. This week I will focus on hard floors and windows. (We want to move as soon as possible keeping up on these things will make cleaning after we move so much easier.)
- I will continue to pray that I am reflecting God's light and being the best (fill in title) I can be today and everyday.
So what could be your TOP TEN? This is such a fun hop. Go check it out!
These are other places I hopped to today.