So today I am back to blogging and hopping - as well as everything else. So if you are new here I would like to welcome you. If you are back for another visit WELCOME BACK! This is my personal blog. Here I talk about all the fun and happening things that happen in the Hickman Four world. - Come back Thursday and find out how "Chicken Cesar Burgers" go. I am trying something new!
I am a mom who works at home. I run Touch of Home Learning. It's a preschool entertainment company. Our website is www.touchofhomelearning.com, what will you find there? In-School Field Trip information (InSchool Events), free activities - dailies Monday through Saturday (today It's Raining ABC's), activity kits and e-books (shopping center) and even Young Toddler Activities. Click on Review Opps to see if you can get some free advertising for your Etsy shop, business, or R&G site!
On to the hops! All the buttons are also on the button page!
Ten Fun Things Experienced Over the Last 10 Days
- Creation Museum - Petersburg, KY
- Husband's Random Off Day to help get things rolling!
- Husband Baking His First Cake EVER!
- Husband Decorating Said Cake
- Kaits figured out the Fischer Price Legos (Towers are now being built)
- Kaits walking around saying "Mama, Mama, Mama" - not said far often enough!
- My birthday!
- Mopping my kitchen floor - yep I said it .. it was fun! I got a Swifter Wet Jet.
- Finishing "Undomestic Goddess" - my sister was right, great book!
- Seeing Kaits get super excited when her stroller appears.
Now Learn Something New - (as if you haven't learned enough!)
1. Favorite movie? - Right now, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
2. Favorite Actor/actress? - Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston (Deeply disappointed with The Bounty Hunter!) Ryan Reynolds - I am sure there are others
3. Favorite genre of movie? - Romantic Comedies
4. Ever made out in a movie theater? - Can't say I have.
5. Ever work in a movie theater, would you ever want to? - I haven't, I am not sure I would want to. People can be messy!
6. What was the worst movie you have ever seen? - I am not sure I could pick EVER - most recent disappointment, The Bounty Hunter - and You Again, not great, had great potential. Both were like listening to a monotone speech.
Have a great Tuesday!