Monday, August 8, 2011

Longest Attention Span

While working on the advent calendar I have been looking up coloring pages.  I decided I would make some of my own for design some of my own.  We are watching a new Christmas Wiggles DVD great inspiration.  :)

I was using paper on a clip board with pencil.  Kaitlyn must have thought this was some sort of amazing because she grabbed my pencil and walked away.  I told her she could use it on the paper.  For the next 15 minutes she did nothing but "draw" on the paper.  It could be because it was something new.  Not sure, but I was amazed that it kept her attention that long.  I think it would have kept her attention even longer if the pencil tip didn't break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis