Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Fun

I am a planner.  I like to have a plan.  This does not fit the greatest into the family that I married into; however, I am a flexible planner and I can usually adapt fairly easily.  Hickman #1 may disagree with that statement.

In September I take out the calendar and make note of when all the birthdays are (which days of the week) and what day of the week Christmas falls on.  I then plan out what we are going to do for our Advent Activities.  Here are tips how to plan your own Advent Calendar.  Here is also a list of 40 family activities you can use to jump start your own thinking.  Hickman #1 and I did this together and it was fun.  The crafting part of it will of course fall on me, but I am okay with that.

I then start planning any fall festivals we might want to attend.  I work around birthday celebrations and try not to plan something on both days of the weekend.  This is so that we don't get super overloaded.

We went to Georgetown, KY to spend the day with 'Gama and Popca'.  We went to Evans Orchard.  Here is a review of the fall festival.  We also went to a fall kick off apple festival.  This past weekend we went to Shaw Farm with friends.  I will be posting a review of the farm very soon.  Here are some pics from our fun time.





 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by for the blog hop! Now following!!

    http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

    if you get the chance, take a look at my current giveaways, and enter!! :-)

    thanks,
    Malia

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis