So today's Top Ten - 5 reasons why it is great to be a Work at Home Mom (these are not in any sort of order) - outside of the obvious of being home with your precious little ones.
- Being a work at home mom forces you to be productive and prioritize. I like being productive so this is a good thing for me.
- You have one person to answer to. This is not always a good thing, but if you feel like taking a day off because your husband is off and you want to go shopping with him, you can without approval =) - This is how we spent our Monday.
- You do not have to work normal business hours. Part of my business requires normal hours, but other parts do not. I can work when I want to (lately that means after 7:30pm - bedtime!)
- Marketing is your responsibility. This is not always a fun thing. However, if you want to try something new you can.
- You might be able to really cut some things from your budget - for us this means we are now a one car family.
Personalized Letters from Santa
- Your little one will receive a personalized letter from Santa and 3 original coloring pages.
- The letter is personalized with information provided by you - accomplishments, something to do to keep them on the nice list, age, and toy they are very interested in.
- Keeps the magic alive for older kids because the letters are postmarked from the North Pole.
- Letters arrive after December 10, during Santa's busiest time of the year - helps remind them they are being "watched".
- You will also be emailed notes from Santa to leave out on Christmas Eve. (For your detective children all the fonts will match their letter.)
One about coloring pages if they are left out for Santa to see.
One thanking them for the cookies (if you leave cookies out for Santa).
One mentioning both.
Also linking up at: Six in the Nest, Debbie Does Coupons, and Reflexions
I love blog hops and try to do link up with at least one every day. So if you host a hop, comment about it and let me know. I just might hop on by!