Monday, November 14, 2011

Honesty - One Wife's Opinion




Recently I read an article, "7 lies women tell theirs husbands and why". This article absolutely infuriated me. One, I do not lie to my husband - especially the ways this article suggests. Two, the writer made a lot of 'all women feel' assumptive comments. I tried to brush it off as maybe she's just in a bad place, maybe she is just venting. I said a prayer for her and tried to move on.

This article will not move on from my spirit. I told my husband about it. He asked me about the article, so I read it to him. I tried to not put my two cents in, but that didn't work so well.

So I am writing this to share my viewpoint on the big ones.

Read More

 

1 comment:

  1. That's awful. Honestly, I don't know any women who DO lie about those things. That last one especially got to me. If a woman doesn't want to give up her career, she shouldn't be at home. It makes it sound as though wanting to stay home with your kids is a bad thing. I LOVE being home with my kids and wouldn't change it for any career.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis