Monday, November 28, 2011

Well it's finally done ...

Back in July I started thinking about our advent calendar.  I wanted something that I made.  I wanted something that was filled with activities, not just 24 little gifts.  Here are some tips on how to plan an advent calendar.  It's not too late to get started.


The first thing we did was pick the activities that we wanted to fill our advent calendar with.  Here are 40 family friendly activities to fill your calendar with.  I wrote them all on our planner and then created the tags for the advent calendar.  I wanted to include quotes and scriptures to keep Hubs and I in the right mindset.  Then I created the countdown tag.


The next thing I needed to do was make the numbers for the actual countdown.   These are chip board tags that I picked up at the store and wrote numbers on.


Then I pinned all the tags onto a bulletin board that I covered with Christmas wrap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis