Friday, January 6, 2012

Celebration of Life Week


It’s Friday and I have not confessed lately.  So, here is your latest installment of Friday Confessions.



Photobucket


I renamed mine this week to Friday Celebrations! (Be sure you go over and link up yours!)

I celebrate that … my life is hetic, stressful, and a lot of hard work.  Life might not turn out the way I always want it to.  But, I love it - even if it looks like I don’t.

I don't know if Hubs is ever look at the camera. 

Confession … I renamed 5pm to meltdown hour.  I digress, today is about celebration of life!

I celebrate that  … my son is starting to sleep 5 to 6 hours at a time over night.  This means mommy is getting to sleep 5 to 6 hours at a time.  I might be able to remove my caffeine IV soon.

I celebrate that … budgeting, planning, and organizing has really helped the last 2 weeks.  This one activity has kept our grocery budget nice and low.  I will keep this going, even when I loath hate don’t want to do it.

I celebrate that … my husband broke into a sales field he has been trying to break into for a long time.  Our lives will be even better because of this.  I will adapt to his hours, as will the kids.  He works very hard so I can stay home with them, and I am thankful for that.

I celebrate my life … thank you for following, reading and being a part of it.

1 comment:

  1. my husband has some hours that are odd and odd days off it is hard to adjust but you are right it is such a blessing to be able to be home with the kids.

    thanks so much for linking up...great confessions, er, celebrations ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis