Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Praise and Spotify

Worship today could have ended after this song.



I am not even sure why. Every week lately there has been a song that just speaks to me. God likes to talk to me through music.

I think it really stuck out to me because I have been holding onto the truth that as long as I am praising God the enemy cannot do work in my home.  We have a lot that we are struggling with right now and we are asking God to come into our home and work things out for His good.  Doing the work is hard sometimes, but we need to "prepare for rain" as they say in one of our favorite movies, "Facing the Giants."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis