Happy Birthday to ME!
Let's be honest, if I had my way the day would come and go, we would have cake and go on with our lives. My family claims this sort of birthday celebration is not acceptable. Especially since we let no one else get away with such non-sense. Since everyone had plans this past Saturday I am celebrating my birthday this up coming Saturday. Even though I have plans that day I now am squeezing a birthday celebration in on top of it. If I get everything mostly done on Friday I will be able to enjoy my conference on Saturday without stress. Besides hubs can take care of things too.
I am turning 34 ... 34! At this point in my life I have made a few decisions and discovered a few truths about myself. So do I dare to share 34 truths about myself with you, my fabulous readers? I dare!
These are not necessarily in any order.
- I am a child of God
- I am a good Mother
- I am a good Wife.
- I still have a teddy bear that I was given when I was 3. His name is Burnout Bear.
- I am a business owner.
- Gallbladder attacks are worse than labor.
- Recent Truth: I am SUPER SENSITIVE to eggs.
- I like living in my newsless bubble. If it is important I am sure I will find out somehow.
- If I could I would be a HUGE fashionista.
- I love shoes and handbags
- I love accessories.
- I didn't see the ocean or a mountain until after 30.
- Sunrise over the ocean in the top 5 most beautiful things I have ever seen. Top two are Kaitlyn Alexis and Alexander Michael.
- I love to entertain.
- I believe a party is in the minute details.
- I love my friends.
- I have moved more times than I can remember.
- God had big plans for me.
- If my house is a mess I cannot productively work.
- I enjoy pencils.
- A clean house does not include a clean living room (I have a 2 year old, this is where she plays.)
- Coffee is better in lattes and mochas.
- I have always wanted to be a fashion designer - just lack the talent.
- I am a girly girl.
- I am married to a sports fan and don' care that ESPN is on my TV a lot.
- I have a hard time sitting through a movie at home.
- I like to read/work/play online while watching football. Even though I always end up missing the big play.
- I love to get lost in a good book.
- Perfectionism is not my friend.
- I love to decorate.
- I love to craft
- I miss Friends and watch it daily.
- My next hairstyle is "Rachel season 1" cut and color.
- The only reason I want to be famous is to wear the gorgeous award gowns.
There you go, 34 things you may or may not have known about me. Feel free to comment!