Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{Almost} Wordless Wednesday


Little Miss is show us that she is a creative one.  She loves "Fancy Clothes".  I made napkin rings recently (post coming on Teach Me Thursday) while she was making a flower crown (post also coming on Teach Me Thursday).  She tried to wear the napkin rings like bracelets, so I made her bracelets just like the napkin rings (omit the cardboard).  She put on her crown and decided she was going to be fancy, in her jammies.

Little Mister doesn't get featured as much as Little Miss does.  So ...


There is my little man... he is getting so big.  He's 6 1/2 months old.  Sitting up and trying to crawl.  He has the rock down.  He has hopped his legs forward once or twice.  Oh boy, once he figures out crawling I am never going to have a moment's peace.  

My two little ham bones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis