Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's a Conspiracy!

That is the only theory I can come up with.  Let's take a deeper look at this.


Sunday night through Thursday night - Little Man goes down at 7:30.  Sleeps great until it is time for Mommy to go to bed (usually around 10-10:30).  He fusses some, but doesn't really wake up.  Anytime between 3 and 5 rolls around and he is awake, crying and hungry.  Mommy gets up (my job since Keith works very hard so I can stay home with them, and I do appreciate it), changes diaper, feeds, and gets him back to sleep.  I then go back to sleep until 6:30, get woke up (not on purpose) because Keith has to get up and get ready for work.  I dose on and off until 7 - 7:30 and get up.  Then we go about our day.

Friday night.  Little man goes down at 7:30.  Sleeps great and only turns over when we go to bed (at 11).  Then it is 3am.  One random yell out and nothing until 5:50am.  At which he wakes up in a rather good mood, but does start to make a little more noise than a good idea if we want sister to stay sleeping.  Daddy gets up (the night I am supposed to get a break) and takes care of things.  Usually he falls back asleep and sleeps until 8.

It's a conspiracy!  

He has it worked out with his Daddy that if he (daddy) is getting up, Little Man is going to sleep.  Now granted I do benefit from this conspiracy as well.  I am not being woke up at 3 either, but what's the deal here!

2 comments:

  1. Poor mama needs more sleep!! I think it's the age. My son had a rough patch as a baby where he'd do what your son is doing with the waking up every few hours. Thank goodness they get over it in time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleep? What's that? :) I have changed me thoughts on this. It is that my son loves me so much that he wants to be awake when I am the one taking care of him rather than Daddy. HAHAHA -- and yes I do. (need more sleep that is)

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis