Friday, May 25, 2012

KLUTHCclub Review: Spring Clean your Body

With my 5 year anniversary coming up in September and the potential of heading to the beach I am determined to get back in shape (and not get pregnant in the process).  I was asked to review KLUTCHclub's April "Spring Clean Your Body" box.

KLUTCHclub boxes are health and wellness boxes that come right to your house.  You go to their site (KLUTCHclub.com) register and fill out their survey.  Pick the membership that works for you and the box is sent to you.  You also get some great promotions right at the site.  Not to mention the great tips on the blog.  Did you know that one part vinegar and three parts water will get rid of dead skin and shampoo residue? (only do this twice a month).

I'll admit it.  I was afraid to agree to this review because I am seriously a picky eater.  I am trying to get better at that, but I was sold when I saw the Power Yoga DVD.

This is what I received.



  1. Kristin McGee Power Yoga DVD

     If you are new to Yoga, this is good because she does not use all the fun names everything has.  She mentions them, but tells you exactly how to do it too.  If you are new to Yoga, this might be a very hard DVD to make it through all the way the first time around.  I am not new to Yoga, but I am new to Power Yoga (something that I have been wanting to add to my work outs) and this is a great DVD.  I was not able to make it through the whole thing the first time I tried it, but I am sure if I keep at it I will make through more and more.

  2. Yoga Hyde Gift Card

    $25 off of your purchase.  I have not yet taken advantage of this.
  3. Hydrive Energy Drink Mix

    Had I used the correct amount of water (yes - user error) the flavor would have reminded me of Gatorade Fruit Punch, so that is pleasurable to my tastebuds.  It took the edge off of my exhaustion without making me shaking. (Did I mention that I went to bed 3 times between 11 and 3am last night?)

  4. Zico Premium Coconut Water

    Keith, "That tastes like vomit!" Me:  I would agree it is not good.  However, I do not like Coconut to begin with.  This is what I was most afraid of trying - so I tried it first.  Fears confirmed - not to my liking.

  5. Tea Forte Skin Smart Teas

    Okay I like tea about as much as I like a sliver in my foot.  I made the tea and then put it over ice.
    Cherry Marzipan, It was stomach-able.  Could be that I again didn't have the right amount of water, there was not much flavor.  It could also be that I didn't let it steep long enough.  I have no clue how to make tea. I followed the directions on the package, but it didn't say how much water to use.
  6. Kind Bar - Nut Delight

    I am a peanut butter lover! This was great! I would eat these again.  They were a great snack that kept me full for quite some time.

  7. Enjoy Life Foods Plentils

    Good at first, however not as desireable as the bag went on.  I ate about 4 and had enough.  They were rather filling in comparison to normal chips.  Which would be a good thing.  I think they would take some getting used to, but would be a suitable alternative.

  8. Enjoy Life Foods No Nuts Seed and Fruit Mix

    Not a fan.  The consistency left much to be desired.  It is all seeds and dried fruit.  I was missing that distinct texture of nuts.  If nut allergies were a concern I think this would be a good alternative.
  9. Barlean's Organic Oils - Flax Seed Oil

    I have mixed it into, honey mustard sauce that was over pork - undetectable.  I have mixed it into a sweet salad dressing that I make - basically undetectable.

  10. Shea Terra Organics - Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Wash

    Not sure how I feel about using soap that looks like dirt, it is brown.  It does not smell great. The bottle warns you that there maybe tingling while the soap is sets and works.  This is true, it is not painful at all. My face felt extremely smooth afterward.  This is a product I would use more, even with the slight downsides of color and smell.

So, I liked 50% of the products I was sent.  This coming from someone who finds one thing she likes at a restaurant and never orders anything else.  Would I recommend this to a friend?  Yes I would.  The things that I liked are well worth it.

So if you are interested in wellness products go to KLUTCHclub.com and check out what they have to offer.

The opinions of this post are completely mine and I was given this box to review free of charge.  I did not receive any other compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis